Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Jonathan Papelbon's Face

Red Sox closer, Jonathan Papelbon, has the stupidest dumb face in Major League Baseball. No no, I'm not saying there's something wrong with his face in 'normal activity', but there is when he pitches. In an attempt to be intimidating, Papelbon's delivery face looks like a picture some retarded fratdouche takes of himself in self-portraits at a party with every hot girl in attendance. If I were at the plate and hadn't seen Paplebon's pre-dump face before, I'd ask for time, step out of the box, and say something like, "What the hell?" while laughing and pointing at his scrunched up, half-assed attempt at being intimidating. It doesn't work. You look stupid. And I want to punch in you in your stupid face while you're on the mound but I'd probably get tazed before I got out there.

Ask Marcus Thames if he's intimidated by that face.

3 comments:

  1. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner. See the link below for more info.


    #enemy
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed reading your post and i discovered numerous interesting stuff here.

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter